Thursday, July 3, 2014

Enhancing My 3D Virtual World with a 2D Graphics Tool

Final Product:

I edited this screen shot: 
I used GIMP to crop the image, then removed Evan's Meshmoon username via the smudge tool. I dressed up each robot avatar by freehand selecting portions of their "outfits", and filling them in with the paint brush tool on various degrees of opacity in order to keep their original shape/textures/shadows. I added the stars and stripes patterns to each robot the same way, except I changed the shape of the brush to the star shape. To make this image even more festive I used the pencil tool at various sizes (and also the paint brush tool in star shape) to add the American flag, pink fireworks, blue fireworks, and gazebo party decorations.

Process Screenshots








No comments:

Post a Comment