Wednesday, July 30, 2014

FINAL #4 High Resolution Avatar

FINAL #4: High Resolution Avatar


Here's my personalized avatar. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to render appropriately (it seems from the FAQs that this is because I should update my graphics driver, which I will do when I have time). If it rendered correctly, this avatar would have brown hair and brown eyes like me, be fair skinned but with a tan like I am as of July, her tshirt is blue, her shorts are white denim, and her shoes are white with a blue stripe.The process shots below show how I played around with body measurements to try to get my body size - the options to customize the body are plentiful which I really think is a pro to the Makehuman.org program. A con in my opinion is the lack of clothing options for females. Also female hair options are pretty scarce. I did love the eyebrow options as my eyebrows are constantly being pointed out by people. This is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.
For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc










No comments:

Post a Comment