Thursday, July 31, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: TESTING MY FELLOW CLASSMATES' IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES

FINAL PROJECT: TESTING MY FELLOW CLASSMATES' IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES


Here I am exploring Evan's Library in Meshmoon.

Here I am exploring Edward Odio's library in Meshmoon.

 The picture above is Brian C's library in Meshmoon once it loaded, and the bottom is a process screenshot of it while loading. I include the bottom picture to show why I believe there is more to the world that he is currently working on, so I gave him help on what I think is the issue (needing to delete then re-add a layer) in Google Groups.


This is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.
For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment