Tuesday, July 29, 2014

FINAL #3: Group 3D Building Project

FINAL #3: Group 3D Building Project

This is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.
For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

For this project, my role was to create windows and doors and add a bit of curb appeal. Due to limits on how many objects we could build at a time on Second Life (I imagine this would be the case in any virtual world) I could not get as detailed as I would like but our class made a lovely home all the same.

 Here is our house - I added the backdoor and big window (overlooks the ocean)

 Here's the wild flowers I added, for some extra curb appeal - unfortunately we didn't have room to finish the process but that's okay.

 Here is the side of the house, which serves as the front - there is a big front door and some windows. I wanted to add frames for the windows but their simply wasn't enough room. Hope the texture gave it a nice effect though!

Here is a view to show how I made sure the elements all looked good on the object from all viewpoints. Also, this shows my teams beautiful home.

Process Screenshots




























No comments:

Post a Comment